We have recovered $40,000,000 for our clients.
Lawyers should be measured by bottom-line results: the verdicts or settlements obtained on behalf of their clients. Because at the end of the day, clients don’t care about awards and honors and marketing spin. They have one opportunity to obtain justice, and they want a lawyer who can deliver. We have collected more than $40,000,000 for our clients. Although our process is unique—from cutting edge technology to forward-thinking business practices not yet adopted by most law firms—the truth is, there’s no secret to our success. Winning personal injury cases for our clients—whether through trial verdicts or favorable settlements—requires tireless effort, painstaking attention to detail, a willingness to heavily invest in cases (in both dollars and hours), and unwavering devotion to aggressive and relentless, yet honorable and professional, legal representation. There are no shortcuts. There is only hard work.
Our most recent recoveries include:
- $10,000,000 trial verdict on behalf of a man killed by a dangerous product.
- $2,250,000 recovery in a case involving the failure to diagnose and treat necrotizing fasciitis.
- $1,000,000 recovery in a case involving the failure to prevent a bedsore, causing a fatal infection.
- $1,000,000 recovery on behalf of a man who suffered a chiropractic stroke during a cervical manipulation.
- $1,000,000 recovery in a case involving the failure to diagnose and treat necrotizing fasciitis.
- $850,000 recovery in a case involving the failure to diagnose and treat meningitis in an infant.
- $700,000 recovery in a case involving the failure to diagnose and treat meningitis in a child.
In addition to these verdicts and settlements, our firm has obtained numerous six-figure recoveries for victims of truck and auto accidents, medical negligence, and those injured due to unsafe conditions on a business’s premises, including criminal misconduct that the business knew, or should have known, posed a danger to customers.