If you are an attorney who does not primarily handle medical malpractice cases, we’d like to know you, and we’d like for you to know us.
Simply stated, our firm is built on referral relationships. To be clear—not on referrals, but on referral relationships. We do not do any paid advertising, rather, we develop authentic relationships with high-quality attorneys in other practice areas who trust our firm with their medical malpractice referrals. And we strengthen those relationships by providing the best possible client service to the individuals referred to us, and by reciprocating with referrals of our own. We understand that referrals are a two-way street, which is why we only partner with proven and accomplished lawyers in other fields, allowing us to refer clients with confidence.
More than 95% of our clients are referred to us by other Georgia lawyers. Here’s what they say about our firm:
- “I send all of my medical malpractice cases to your firm because it’s what you do, all day, every day. So I know the client will be very well represented.”
- “You guys get it. Referrals are about relationships and trust. I wouldn’t consider sending a medical negligence case to anyone else.”
- “You promise unmatched client service, and you deliver. When I send you a case, I know I’m going to get a phone call from the client thanking me for making the connection.”
- “I just trust your process—the technology you use gives me assurance that nothing’s going to fall through the cracks. I just don’t have to worry about it.”
- “To be honest, it’s the money. My largest fee last year was from a referral to your firm.” (We at least give this attorney credit for candor.)
- “Your firm has the knowledge and firepower to maximize the value of medical malpractice cases. You get results.”
- “I know I can trust you—not just to do a good job for the client, but to honor your co-counsel agreements. You realize the importance, and value, of long-term relationships with lawyers who refer cases to you.”
If you are an attorney interested in establishing a referral relationship with Davis Adams, we would be grateful for the opportunity to meet with you, learn more about your practice and seek opportunities to work together.